Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wow, I don't post much

I'm not entirely sure why that is. It definitely isn't because I'm "cured," and everything is perfect. It may have something to do with the fact that I have figured out ways to deal with the issues that come up in my life in healthy ways. That sure doesn't mean life always flows smoothly, rather that when rapids appear, I can usually navigate them without landing in the river. In fact, I have even experienced some new problems in my life.

So, I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say lately about life changing insights or experiences. However, for the sake posterity and those who might possibly benefit in some way--even if they only gain some level of hope from my writing--I would like to go back over the past seven months and review a few of the insights and experiences that have helped me mold and modify my view of myself and the world around me.

So, my goal is to pump out the next couple of posts in the relatively near future. And then I want to continue to blog on a regular basis, simply documenting thoughts and feelings that I have relating to SSA, the Gospel, or about life on a more basic level.

I don't know what form this is going to end up taking. I guess what I'm trying to say is just that where I've geared a lot of my blog for my readers, I no longer feel that I have much to offer in that specific way. An quite frankly, I've lost the motivation to try. However, I have come to the conclusion that I do need to continue my blog more or less as a journal. Others are going to continue to be able to read it, but I'm not going to allow that to influence my writing in any particular way.

1 comment:

Bravone said...

I look forward to following your thoughts and feelings.

Thanks,
Bravone