Monday, March 22, 2010

Me. Today.

Balance between “me” and “family.”
A tricky dichotomy.
Horses, Guitar, Sleep.
Piano, Sax, Outside.

Spring.
Time traveling.
Live in the present.

Laundry, dishes, bedroom.
Spring Break.
Relax.
Two papers to write.

Time, so limited . . . too much.
Boredom: not giving myself permission to express myself.
Balance.

Spring Break.
Remembering . . .
California, Wicked.
Wishing for a repeat.

Kids, Responsibility,
chains.
Longing . . .
unknown.

Anger, frustration.
I try . . .
pointless, futile.
Magniloquence.
Is that all I am?

Overwhelmed.
So much . . . too little.
Desire.
Alone. Scared.

Balance.
Open or Closed?
Walls.
Heart or Mind?

Deep inside . . . Peace.
Surrounded.
Safe.
Happy.

Mortality.
As a Dream.
Through the glass darkly.
Light. Joy. Don’t understand.

Grace.
Father . . . Dad.
Brother . . . Friend.
Son . . .

Son . . .
Heir.
Beloved.
Me?

Light.
Peace.
Grace.

Son.
Happy.
Peace.